UNLESS A WARRANTY IS SPECIFIED ON INVOICE, PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS THAT THE PART IS SOLD AS IS AND THE PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY:
Seller warranty to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER must be free from defects for a period of 120 days after date of purchase. Sheet metal parts carry a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. If a part fails in the normal use or service, Seller will repair the part, furnish a replacement part, or will refund the purchase price of the part as an option but is subject to the conditions and exceptions listed below. By purchasing any such part part, purchaser agrees that these remedies shall be exclusive. Extended warranty options are available for an additional charge.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Unless otherwise noted on invoice, warranty expires 120 days after date of purchase. Requests for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under warranty. Invoice must accompany all claims under warranty. Merchandise must be returned to Seller. Seller must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies prior to any repairs before warranty coverage will be considered.
New fluids, filters, seats, and gaskets must be used in installation, of part. Engine oil must be of the proper viscosity for the season of the year and transmission fluid must be the type recommended for the vehicle. Mitsubishi engines must have new timing belt tensioners installed or warranty is void. Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block assembly and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser convenience and are to be used at the purchaser’s option only. These parts are not covered under the warranty. Extended Warranty is subject to additional terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor is not covered unless an Extended Warranty Plan is additionally purchased.
- The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, or consequential damages.
- Fluids gaskets, seals, filters, or other materials of parts used in the installation of the purchaser’s part.
- Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation.
- Broken teeth on standard transmission gears and axle ring and pinion gears.
- Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes or any part used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
- Parts used for other than original application.
Deposits on parts are good for only 14 days. After 14 days deposit becomes non-refundable. All deposits will be applied toward purchase price.
All return items are subject to the following conditions:
Invoice must accompany all returns. No returns on special orders. Seller reserves the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee and/or freight charges if applicable. Parts must be returned unused and in the same condition as when purchased. No returns on Labor. No returns after 30 days from day of purchase.
Cores must be returned complete and drained of fluids within 30 days. Some States sales tax is non-refundable on cores.
Payment due 10th day of month following invoice date. 1.5% monthly finance charge on all past due accounts.